Seniors: Washington MESA Scholarship
This year Washington MESA will award outstanding graduating high school seniors who have participated in MESA Programs. These scholarships are made possible with support from The Boeing Company (Boeing) and the Weyerhaeuser Company!
- Past and/or Current Involvement with MESA
- GPA of 2.75+
- Pursuing a STEM degree at a 2-or-4-year institution
- At least 4 combined years of Math and Science (2 years of math and 2 years of science) during high school
- Recommendation letters from a MESA Teacher or MESA Staff member and a Community Member (2 total)
- Most recent HS Transcript/Unofficial
Scholarship recipients will be expected to provide a high school transcript (please email to Scholarship Committee at firstname.lastname@example.org) and a copy of their award letter from their college/university before funds will be released. Additionally, students must enroll in their college/university prior to January 2022 to be eligible to receive the scholarship funds.
Deadline: June 18, 2021